Sunday, February 1, 2009

January Recap

So January was quite the reading month for me.  I read a total of seven books (well above my normal pace of about 5 a month).  I'm going to attribute my faster than usual pace to the brutally cold weather we've been having here in Baltimore--when you really don't want to go outside, there's definitely extra time to spend curled up with a book!  


There were a couple of good ones in the mix, but I had a hands down favorite this month, which is odd for me, since I can  never seem to commit to one thing (I can't even pick a favorite color for crying out loud).  So January's book of the month was "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett.  I read this 400+ page book in about 3 days and I was very sad there wasn't more when I reached the end.  This is an ARC I'll be passing around, so if you want to read it, let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment